Highlights of this itinerary
The Valley of the Kings, Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, the Karnak Temple Complex, the Luxor Temple
It is truly a unique feeling. We shall then go on to the Valley of the Queens to explore the magnificent Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut where you will hear the tale of the divine birth of the first female Pharaoh to rule Egypt for 20 years. Walk by the Colossi of Memnon, the massive twin statues depicting the Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Lunch will be at a local restaurant followed by a hop to the East Bank of the Nile where the Karnak Temple Complex is located. This vast area of temples, chapels and pylons constructed during the Middle Kingdom (2000-1700 BC) is dedicated to the God Amun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. The majority of the existing buildings date back to the New Kingdom (1500-1000 BC). Walk about and explore the area and take in the breadth and width of this amazing locale called the World's largest open-air museum. It is incomparable. Our last stop will be at the sandstone Luxor Temple built by Amenhotep III and completed by Tutankhamun. Some additions were made by Ramses II.
- Pick-up service from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Currently applied entrance fees for the above-mentioned sights
- Relevant transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Applied tax & service charges
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Tipping /Gratuity
- Any other service / items not listed above.